5/22/2012

My "secret spot" in Algarve






Praia Vale de Centeanes, Lagoa, Algarve, Portugal

Well, it no longer is (or never was). But as you are now reading this post, I'm happy to share. This is one of those places where you feel you don't want to leave. The beach is small, quite narrow when the tide goes up and quite dangerous as cliffs are at risk of falling. Nevertheless, if something goes wrong, you die very close to paradise.

This is the set I dream of when I plan to return to Algarve. My memories go to the unbearable heat that keeps you not wanting to leave the sea which recorded something like 25c at the time of these pictures or staying fresh inside the cave.At 5 meters offshore it was already 3m deep with rocks, vegetation ant plenty fish keeping my breath longer when diving with my goggles.

See you there this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com