11/01/2011

Autumn in Luxembourg's woods

A long time has passed since the last post. Gratefully I keep travelling and wondering around with my camera but laziness prevented me from posting my favourite photos here. While trying to catch up with "older" photos, I'll start by inviting you to view and comment my selection of pictures below just shoot today.

Arriving from the Mediterranean mild Autumn and Winter seasons, I keep surprising with all the beauty northern latitudes provide when it comes to celebrate seasons. The countryside in Luxembourg and specially its small parcels of woods paint the season with a pallete of yellows and reds that can only depress you for not being able to capture all the beauty you try to get with your camera.

The selection below comes from a 3h drive in South East Luxembourg and invites you to put your boots and go for a walk in the woods!











Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com